- Selective hand pruning encourages the growth of healthy, natural plants by removing dead or diseased foliage. It improves the appearance and effectiveness of the plant, whether it was chosen for shade or beauty.
- Pruning is an art form, and Broccolo takes pride in our extensive technical knowledge that helps us to determine:
- How the different species of trees and shrubs grow
- Identify diseased wood that must be pruned to prevent it from spreading
- Where branches should be cut to insure proper healing
- During what time of year trees / shrubs can be pruned to encourage proper flowering and branching.