Tree Aeration / Excavation
- Aeration and excavation verbiage, One of our most useful technologies is a pneumatic aerator.
- Aerate trees to allow water penetration into compacted clay soils.
- Excavate trees that are planted too deeply and are struggling for air.
- Efficiently loosen soil in preparation for creating a new bed or transplanting.
- The pneumatic aerator works by injecting a jet of air under high pressure into the soil to break up heavy, compacted clay and help air or nutrients to reach plant roots.